The South Florida Chapter of the Coast Guard Tactical Law Enforcement Association invites you to join us for our annual flagship fundraising event as we honor the memory and sacrifice of our brother, Nate Bruckenthal, who was killed in action while serving aboard USS FIREBOLT in the North Arabian Gulf on April 24, 2004.
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018
Time: Shotgun Start at 8:00 a.m.
Location: Bonaventure Golf Club, Weston, Florida
Who: All are welcome!
Cost: $85 includes breakfast & lunch (**$20 discount applied after checkout for CGTLEA members in good standing). Join CGTLEA today!
All proceeds will benefit the Nate Bruckenthal Memorial Scholarship Fund administered by the Coast Guard Tactical Law Enforcement Foundation.
- Breakfast available prior to tee off (coffee, juice, danish, muffins, croissants)
- Lunch provided by Mission BBQ® immediately following at Bonaventure Golf Club
- Scramble format, 18 holes with cart; proper golf attire required (soft spikes)
- Lunch, raffles, and prize giveaways
- Open registration; first come-first served
- 7:00 - Registration/Check-In
- 8:00 - Shotgun Start
- 12:30 - Lunch & Awards
Thank You to our Event Sponsors!
All sponsor logos will be added to event website and course signage. Additionally, all sponsor logos will be added to the CGTLEA homepage until May 1st. All sponsors will also have the opportunity to add logo items to golfer gift bag (please provide 120 of each gift bag item).
- Presenting Sponsor (multiple available; corporate name/logo incorporated into event name as Presenting Sponsor) - $2000
- Awards Banquet Sponsor (3 available; course signage, recognition during lunch) - $1000
- Memorial Tribute Sponsor (1 available, recognition as Tribute Sponsor during annual Nate Bruckenthal memorial tribute toast following lunch) - $1000
- Breakfast Sponsor (2 available; course signage at breakfast station) - $500
- Putting Green Sponsor (1 available; course signage on putting green) - $500
- Driving Range Sponsor (1 available; course signage on driving range) - $500
- Water Sponsor (1 available; course signage at watering hole) - $500
- Hole Sponsor (18 available; includes Tee Sponsorship and Flag Sponsorship with custom logo signage and pin flag) - $350 (or can be split as described below)
- Flag Sponsorship (18 available; custom pin flag with company logo) - $200
- Tee Sponsorship (18 available; custom course signage with company logo) - $150
- General Sponsor (multiple available) - $$$ Any dollar amount welcome or merchandise donation for raffle or golfer gift bags (120 of each item for golfer gift bags please)
Event support volunteers and sponsors needed! For question regarding the event or sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.