The South Florida Chapter of the Coast Guard Tactical Law Enforcement Association invites all Deployable Specialized Forces members and supporters to join us for our annual flagship event as we honor the memory and sacrifice of our brother, Nate Bruckenthal, who was killed in action while serving aboard USS FIREBOLT in the North Arabian Gulf on April 24, 2004.
Date: Friday, April 21, 2017
Time: Shotgun Start at 8:00 a.m.
Location: Country Club of Coral Springs, Coral Springs, Florida
Cost: $90 Golf & Lunch (**$15 discount applied after checkout for CGTLEA members in good standing). Join CGTLEA today!
All proceeds will benefit the Nate Bruckenthal Memorial Scholarship Fund administered by the Coast Guard Tactical Law Enforcement Foundation.
- Lunch immediately following at Country Club of Coral Springs
- Scramble format, 18 holes with cart; proper golf attire required (soft spikes)
- Lunch, raffles, and prize giveaways
- Open registration; first come-first served
- 7:00 - Registration/Check-In
- 8:00 - Shotgun Start
- 12:30 - Lunch & Awards
Thank You to our Event Sponsors!
All sponsor logos will be added to event website and program. Additionally, all sponsor logos will be added to the CGTLEA homepage until 01 May 2017. All sponsors will also have the opportunity to add logo items to golfer gift bag (please provide 120 of each gift bag item).
- Presenting Sponsor (multiple available; corporate name/logo incorporated into event name as Presenting Sponsor, full-page acknowledgement in the Event Program) - $2000
- Awards Lunch Sponsor (3 available; course signage, half-page acknowledgement in the Event Program, recognition at lunch as Awards Lunch Sponsor) - $1000
- Memorial Tribute Sponsor (1 available, recognition as Tribute Sponsor during annual Nate Bruckenthal memorial tribute toast following lunch; half-page acknowledgement in the Event Program) - $1000
- Putting Green Sponsor (1 available; course signage on putting green; half-page acknowledgement in the Event Program) - $500
- Driving Range Sponsor (1 available; course signage on driving range; half-page acknowledgement in the Event Program) - $500
- Water Sponsor (1 available; course signage at watering hole; half-page acknowledgement in the Event Program) - $500
- Hole Sponsor (18 available; includes Tee Sponsorship and Flag Sponsorship with custom logo signage and pin flag) - $350 (or can be split as described below)
- Flag Sponsorship (18 available; custom pin flag with company logo) - $200
- Tee Sponsorship (18 available; custom course signage with company logo) - $150
- Trophy Sponsor (1 available; course signage, mention during trophy presentation; acknowledgement in the Event Program) - $250
- General Sponsor (multiple available, acknowledgement in the Event Program) - $$$ Any dollar amount welcome or merchandise donation for raffle or golfer gift bags (120 of each item for golfer gift bags please)
Event support volunteers and sponsors needed! For question regarding the event or sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.